While we do our best to provide the best open source software to our users, if for any reason you need to uninstall the software you have downloaded from our website, it can be completed easily in just a few simple steps:
1. Click Start and in the search box shown above it reading .Search programs and files. type in .uninstall a program..
2. In the search result under the .Control Panel. title, choose .Uninstall a program. by clicking on it.
3. The Uninstall or change a program window will open. Here will be listed all installed applications in your computer as shown in the image below.
4. Find and select from the list the application/software that you wish to uninstall (remove from your computer), and click on Uninstall in the toolbar, at the top of the page.
5. Now, depending on the exact software title and how it was designed, an uninstallation wizard will open, now follow the simple steps, and after just few clicks of the mouse the software will be completely removed from your computer.
Note: Uninstalling or removing software means that it will no longer be in your computer - you will no longer be able to use it and it will be deleted from your computer's hard drive.
The software will now be removed from your computer, if you wish to reinstall please visit our download section. You can also see a video tutorial on how to uninstall software directly from Microsoft Here.